About Kimberly Adams, QuickBooks™ Expert
Adams Consulting was born in 1990 with its primary focus, at that time, being One-Write Plus software consulting. By 1996, Kim realized that QuickBooks was the best accounting software program on the market and gradually moved all of her clients to QuickBooks.
Kim has concentrated solely on QuickBooks since 1996 and has successfully completed over 1900 QuickBooks implementations for small and medium-sized businesses.
Prior to operating her own consulting company, Kim worked as an accounting professional in banking and also as a software trainer for a computer training school. Thus, it was natural to combine this unique combination of skills to become an accounting software consultant.
- 25 years experience
- ProAdvisor since 1996
- B.S., Finance - Bryant University, Smithfield, RI
- On-site training at your home or office
- Remote access of your PC to facilitate working together simultaneously
- Reliable, fast technical support, usually with same-day callbacks
- Over 1900 QuickBooks implementations
- Professional and patient approach
- Understanding of manual bookkeeping and accounting systems
- Knowledgeable in all QB versions, Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Desktop
- Expert on QB Payroll - Basic, Enhanced and Assisted
- Proudly serving Boston, Metrowest, North Shore, South Shore of MA
- Kim is the referral choice of dozens of Massachusetts CPA's when it comes to getting their clients trained on QB - since 1996 (see Testimonials!)
- No travel charges - ever
- Please call or email for no-charge phone consultation at your convenience.